We expect forever homes to be just that... forever. Pets are a lifelong commitment. Please only submit an adoption application if you are 100% sure that you are ready for the responsibility and pleasure of adopting a new pet.
- Approval from your landlord if you rent.
- A home check.
- For dogs, an adequate fence in your backyard. You can prepare your yard by fixing loose boards, and making sure it is dog-proofed.
- Current pets must have no bite history and be spayed or neutered (unless not medically advised), up to date on vaccines, and socialized with other dogs very well.
- In most cases, a meet and greet with your current pets to make sure everyone will get along.
- Breed or species experience.
- If there are upcoming moves, vacations, or events, a plan must be in place for your adopted pet.
- A commitment to socializing, training, and caring for your pet on a daily basis.
Adoption fees will vary depending on the rescue we are working with, or if the animal's adoption fee is already sponsored. Any animals ready for adoption will be spayed or neutered, vaccinated, microchipped, and de-wormed if needed.
We currently do not have any adoptable cats at this time. Please click here to search animals in your area.
Submitting an application does not guarantee you will adopt the pet you're interested in. There are several factors that help each rescue determine if a dog will be the right fit for you.